Winners & Top Schools: March 2021
Updated: Apr 20
DPS students had an excellent first month of in-person learning!
Louise Troy Elementary, Westwood Elementary, Mound Street Academy and Edwin Joel Brown Middle School have been named the March Mania Attendance Competition winners! These schools will receive a reward for improving their attendance throughout the month of March. Congratulations!
The district had an in-person attendance rate of 84.12% the week before spring break. The following schools had the best attendance and the most improvement that week.
Congratulations to our schools with the best attendance rate in March and to those with the most improvement!
Top 5 Schools:
1. Stivers School for the Arts, 94.60%
2. River's Edge Montessori, 90.80%
3. Cleveland Elementary, 89.70%
4. Rosa Parks Early Learning Center, 89.40%
5. Eastmont Elementary, 89.10%
Top 5 Most Improved Schools:
1. Dunbar Early College High School, +6.70%
2. Belle Haven Elementary, +6.60%
3. Belmont High School, +5.20%
4. Meadowdale High School, +3.10%
5. Cleveland Elementary, +2.90%
*Data includes in-person and remote students.